Sunday, June 17, 2012

Now on Facebook!

A week ago I upgraded the system software of my iPhone so that I can now get some apps that I haven't had access to before: one is these is the Facebook app. Until this year, I didn't really feel that I needed Facebook in my life, but I have become convinced this is a good way to stay in touch with some friends and family members that I don't get to see and talk with often. So I have finally joined Facebook and have put together a collection of some 30 "friends" so far, some family members (one brother and three nieces so far), some work colleagues, some Esperanto friends, some Quaker friends (some current, some old; some for which I feel strong friendship, some whom I like but don't know very well), and a few others.

Here's my Facebook profile page:
http://www.facebook.com/Kanadano

No comments: